Food and Catering
Client serviced is a licensed franchise of Japan’s second-largest fast-food chain specialized in donburi (rice-bowl dish) with a remarkable history of more than 100 years with over 2000 stores worldwide.
Founded over 3 decades, the Hong Kong operation of this quick service restaurant chain currently runs over 50 stores in the city, where diners are consuming monthly one million of this cooked-to-order rice bowls they highly favoured.
Providing all-round Digital Transformation Consultancy and Data Analytics Service, to accommodate campaign monitoring and optimization, for all day-to-day and ad hoc initiatives introduced by this quick-service restaurant chain.
Integrate data from CRM, POS and CVP on a daily basis to:
• Create a comprehensive and engaging customer experience using new insights relevant to sales, marketing and retail concerns for effective customer retention.
Sales Performance Monitoring on BI Dashboards to:
• Pursue effective implementation of menu product initiatives and related support areas, based on a solid grasp of market trends and challenges
Post Campaign and Customer Behavior Analyses to:
• Facilitate precise segmentation based on customer analysis
• Understand customer habits and motivation
• Uncover customers’ hesitations to improve shopping experience
• Adjust existing marketing campaigns and launch new ones accordingly
Incident Impact Analysis (e.g., Social Unrest, COVID 19) to:
• Evaluate and improve incident management strategies currently in place to minimize business-impact brought about by the disruptions and uncertainties arise from volatile situations